The information we may collect from you includes:
- Information establishing your identity: for example, name and email address collected through this website subscription and order form.
- Any information you independently choose to provide to us (for example, if you send us an email).
How We Use Your Information
We may use or process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our services and events or other products and other information that we think may be valuable to you.
- To personalise our services and content to you and your geographic region (including, but not limited to, news, advertisements, and promotions).
- To respond to any queries, requests, or comments that you may have.
- To review, develop and improve the services which we offer.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- Find and prevent fraud.
With whom we share your information
We will only disclose or transfer your personal information for the purposes set out in this notice to:
- Third party service providers and sub-contractors who provide a service to us (including, but not limited to, marketing and advertising, data processing, IT and office services). Demographic information may be shared with advertisers on an aggregate, anonymised basis. Aggregate basis means that your information will be generalized with the data we collect from all our users. For example, we may share the average age of our users with advertisers. However, we will not share any personal information (i.e. any information that can relate to an identified or identifiable individual), such as contact information, financial information and demographic information, with advertisers about any particular individual that uses this websites.
- Any employee of Achievers as deemed necessary by the company.
- Any competent authorities if we are legally required to comply with a request for data.
There are different types of cookies, including session cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. This website uses both session and persistent cookies to provide you with a personalized and efficient experience.
Use of Google Analytics
Google Analytics only provides us with aggregated and anonymous data and does not give us access to any personally identifiable information. If you would like to opt-out of having your data collected by Google Analytics, you can do so by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Choice/Opt-Out of Our Communications
This website respects your privacy and gives you the option to control the data that is collected about you. If you do not want your data to be collected and used for analytics purposes, you can opt-out by taking the following steps:
- Using an opt-out browser add-on: You can choose to opt-out of the collection of your data by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. This add-on will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data about your visit to this website.
- Contacting us: If you have any questions or concerns about the data that is being collected about you, or if you would like to request that your data be deleted, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our privacy team will be happy to assist you.
We value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. If you choose to opt-out of data collection, we will respect your decision and not use your information for any purpose without your consent.